Dear CECC Members and Partners,
Canada Eurasia Chamber of Commerce (formely CERBA), is thrilled to share the invitation to Canada Eurasia Mining Series on the margins of PDAC, the world's premier mineral exploration and mining convention 2022. The Mining Series will take place on June 13-24, 2022 and include the next array of VIP events:
Mining Series also provide:
- ENG/RUS Simultanious interpretation at CECC bilateral Conferences;
- Access to events recordings;
- Podcast themed episodes;
CECC VIP Networking Reception on June 15, 2022
Delta Hotel Toronto, Rooftop Patio at 6pm EDT
The Networkign Reception at the Delta Hotel Toronto will gather over 100 CECC members, invited VIP guests-decision makers and government representatives from:
- Embassies of the Republic of Kazakhstan, Republic of Uzbekistan, and Mongolia;
- Ministry of Northern Development, Mines, Natural Resources and Forestry (NDMNF), Ontario;
- Ministry of Natural Resources of Canada;
- Ministry of Ecology, Geology and Natural Resources of the Republic of Kazakhstan;
- Ministry of Industry and Infrastructure Development of the Republic of Kazakhstan;
- Ministry of Investments and Foreign Trade of the Republic of Uzbekistan;
- Mongolia Mining Association;
- Major Industry players such as B2Gold, Cameco, Kazakh Invest, Kazatomprom,Tau-Ken Samruk, Rio Tinto, MSTA, Sudburry, Hatch and more.
The Program includes:
- Quality Networking;
- Premium class spirits and cocktails;
- Soft drinks and beverages;
- Hors d'oeuvre and savoury platters;
- Onsite photography;
- Unobstructed views of Toronto's historical landmarks and lake Ontario.
PDAC Business Mission
The Program organizers are notifying the participants that due to the global pandemic situation there might be short-notice cancellation of the meetings and events in case of the government-imposed restrictions.
We also notify the Participants, that all delegates arriving to Canada must be fully vaccinated by the Canada-approved vaccines. Please, carefully read a definition of the Fully Vaccinated term and other relevant requirements at the links available below:
Approved Covid-19 vaccines Visit Canada ArriveCan
The Program organizers are not responsible for any issues that may occur on arrival at the Canadian border if the arrived delegates do not comply with the Canadian government requirements towards prevention of COVID-19 spread.
Book your hotel accommodation early and take advantage of PDAC promotional rates for 2022! Hotels list
We look forward to your participation!
SUPPORT OUR CONFERENCE!
We are offering an exceptional opportunity to obtain additional visibility and opportunities to promote your services & make valuable connections for your company by becoming a sponsor of this event.
Sponsorship and Partnership packages >>
For more information and sponsorship opportunities please e-mail to [email protected]