RCBC Aerospace and Transportation Working Group
November 9th (Tuesday) 2021
Dear Members and Friends,
We are pleased to invite you to the Aerospace and Transportation Working Group meeting held within the frameworks of the Canada-Russia Business Council (RCBC) in online format.
WHEN: November 9th, at 6.00AM PST/9AM EST/16.00 Moscow time
For the vast countries such as Russia and Canada effective strategy of national transportation system - is crucial for sustainable development and capability to operate as a relevant part of the global logistical network. Technological and logistical cooperation between the two countries ensure opportunities to diversify and develop new products and keep up with international trends for new logistical corridors.
The capacity of the Russian market and constant necessity to advance transportation technologies define substantial niches of opportunities for Canadian products. We offer the participants of the Aerospace and Transportation Working Group to discuss current status, experience and ways to catalyze more effective cooperation in this highly potential sector.
WORKING GROUP CO-CHAIRS
Canada: Pierre Seïn Pyun, Vice President, Government Affairs, BOMBARDIER
Russia: Pavel Sushitsky, General Director LLC “KUBINKA Aircraft technical Center” (tbc)
- John Sloan, Former Ambassador of Canada to Russia, Armenia and Uzbekistan (tbc)
CONTENT AND COORDINATION
- Tatiana Domilovskaya, Regional Director, CERBA-Vancouver Chapter
AGENDA (PST US/Canada)
8.00| Welcome and Introduction –
- Gilles Breton, Chair of the CERBA National Board of Directors
8.05| National Transportation Strategy and Sustainable Development in Severe Climate Conditions
- Valerii Maximov, Head of the Russian Trade Mission to Canada
- Global Affairs, Canada (speaker tbc)
- Minister of Transportation, Government of Sakha Yakutia
8.30| Accessibility of Russian Aviation Sector for Canadian Products
- Konstantin Barabash, Director of International Sales, Europe, Middle East, Africa, Russia and CIS, Viking Air
- Anastasija Visnakova, Director of international Sales, Middle East and CIS, DeHaviland
- Dmitry Tuschuk, First Deputy General Director Aurora Airlines (Primorsky region, Russia)
9.00| Canada-Russia Cooperation: History of Success and Future of Cross-Border Technological Partnerships
- Stéphane Albert, Partnerships and Strategic Marketing, Pratt and Whitney Canada (tbc)
- Special Economic Zone, Ulyanovsk region (speaker, tbc)
- Vladimir Vasiliev, Executive Director, The Northern Forum
9.30| Q&A and Wrap-up Comments from the Co-chairs
The Canada-Russia Business Council was established in December 2004 as a joint venture between CERBA and the Russian Union of Industrialists and Entrepreneurs (RSPP) on the basis of a proposal agreed between then-Canadian Prime Minister Paul Martin and Russian President Vladimir Putin. Over its 17 years of existence, the CRBC has become a crucial vehicle for promotion and support of bilateral cooperation between Russia and Canada.
NEW: BRAINDATE NETWORKING PLATFORM FOR EFFECTIVE COMMUNICATIONS BETWEEN THE RCBC PARTICIPANTS
All Working Group Participants are invited to start cross-communications through our new networking tool - the Braindate. The one-on-one or small group discussions are scheduled following the topics, submitted by the participants. Please, submit your topic for discussion by clicking the button below.
For more information on this newly proposed tool, please, visit https://e180.co/
For questions of how to effectively use the Braindate tool, please, reach out to [email protected] or [email protected]
SUPPORT RUSSIA-CANADA BUSINESS COUNCIL
We are offering an exceptional opportunity to obtain additional visibility and opportunities to promote your services through the Business Council, CERBA Podcast and RCBC Awards by becoming a sponsor of this event.
RCBC Sponsorship Packages
For more information, please contact:
The Regional Director of CERBA-Vancouver Chapter
at [email protected] or +1 604 720 2905