CERBA is inviting Canadian aerospace companies and entities involved in the aerospace industry to showcase their achievements altogether locally in the Canadian pavilion at the MAKS salon 2021 and/or also to take part in the business program virtually. We will be providing assistance with installations, distribution of marketing materials, private in-person and virtual meetings. And at your request, we will be pleased to act as your representative at the salon.
Date: July 20-15, 2021
Place: Zhukovsky, Moscow Region, Russia
Organizer: MAKS Aviasalon JSC
Co-organizers: the Ministry of Industry and Trade of the Russian Federation, the State Corporation for Assistance to Development, Production and Export of Advanced Technology Industrial Product “Rostec”, the Vneshaviakosmos, the Ministry of Education and Science of Russia, the Union of Aviation Industrialists of Russia and others.
MAKS key goals for the year 2021:
- development of aircraft engineering and aerospace sectors in the new economic environment: fostering domestic demand on Russia-made aircrafts, developing after-sales services and switching to a service model where manufacturers do not offer a product alone — an airplane or a helicopter, but provide a comprehensive service which includes ensuring readiness for departure, personnel training, etc.
- nurturing opportunities to enter new markets, to create alliances and to develop partnerships with foreign companies as well as within the framework of the Eurasian Economic Union (EAEU).
MAKS 2021 program will include the following sections:
- the Eurasian Aerospace Congress. Within the aviation section of the Congress , the following subjects will be covered: the industry’s global trends, the issues of laying a scientific and technology basis for the supersonic business and passenger aircraft sectors, new generation aircraft engines, integration of drones into a single airspace, and innovative development of aerospace regions of EAEU. As for the space industry, the Congress will cover perspectives of the development of multi-satellite constellations, space services, scientific space, manned space exploration, space biology, space debris control and new orbital space station (ROSS).
- the Future Hub exhibition section. The section will provide a look into the future of the aerospace industry (scientific electric and hydrogen developments, commercial supersonic aircrafts, unmanned aerial vehicles), as well as technology and human potential, and personnel training for high-tech industries.
- the “Made in Russia” exposition where the leading aerospace regions will showcase the products and services of their companies, including interaction of the aerospace industry and civil aviation sectors, such as creation of maintenance centres, spare parts distribution and training aviation centres.
- the CERBA virtual round tables with Eurasian countries.
For more information, registration, and special requests please, contact
Marina Belskikh, Regional Director of CERBA in Montreal and Ottawa,
via email [email protected] or tel. +1 (514) 5161178