CERBA is pleased to grant its members, partners, and sympathizers exclusive access to a major annual sustainable mobility event "Movin'On Summit", organized by the Movin'On Sustainable Mobility Fund, created and inspired by the French tire company Michelin.
Date: from the 1st to the 4th of June, 2021
Venues: Montreal, Paris, and Singapore
Formats: Live TV sets, satellites, capsules
Broadcasting modes: onsite, digital live, video on demand
Sectors: smart-city, transportation, aviation, construction, clean-tech, clean energy, sustainable mobility, industrial efficiency
Formats: conferences, master classes, combats, networking
During the sustainable mobility summit, Canadian companies together with their international peers will be exploring and solving 2021 burning mobility issues: zero emissions, preserving resources, universal mobility, multimodal mobility, transport efficiency. The program of the summit includes 120+ provoking sessions, 100+ world-class thought speakers, exclusive collaboration opportunities and continuous live networking face-to-face with thousands of participants!
$200 CAD, $125 CAD for the CERBA community only!
We extend our gratitude to the Movin'On Sustainable Mobility Fund for this exclusive opportunity. Registration: Requests for participation should be sent to Marina Belskikh via email [email protected], specifying your full name, company, position, and contact information. The discounted payment instructions will be sent to you promptly upon registration.
P R O G R A M
Opening of the Movin'on summit
Getting to 2030 targets - a climate roadmap to net zero
How to harness the power of data for a net-zero mobility world
How to simplify MAAS with an open loop payment system?
Greening your supply chain - embedding sustainability at all levels
Accelerating the transition towards a circular and regenerative economy
Strengthening mobility networks between peri-urban areas, small towns and cities
How will public transport operators transition from operators to experience providers post-covid?
Moving at 5G speed - leveraging the network for mobility's next era
Shifting behaviors - transportation scenarios for a post-pandemic world
Rethinking automotive life-cycles
Strengthening & accelerating the decarbonization roadmap: business insights from the maritime, rail and aviation industries
Relaunching the aviation industry - charting a new route ahead
Redefining the public transport user experience
Investing in the global sustainable energy map
Moving beyond conversation - shifting resource protection mindsets
Radical inclusion: designing cities for all
Redefining urban delivery through a sustainable lens
Accelerating infrastructure deployment for sustainable mobility
How to safely unleash the potential of drones in urban environments?
The connected city - reaping more safety and efficiency benefits
Building a resilient global supply chain
Reinventing the automotive experience through cutting edge technology
REGISTER TODAY FOR $125 CAD INSTEAD OF $200 CAD and get the following benefits:
- Build your own Movin’On Experience online
- Get full access to 4 days of conferences and working sessions
- Be part of a dynamic new immersive and interactive phygital experience
- Join a unique worldwide event happening in 3 innovation-driven cities: Montreal, Paris and Singapore
- Explore new content formats that elevate and amplify thought leadership and knowledge sharing
- Get access to hours of inspiring live-streamed content from world-renowned speakers
- Share thoughts and explore new solutions through collaborative working sessions hosted by field-leading experts
- Meet and interact with thousands of participants virtually
- Get access to an innovative platform from your desktop or your mobile
- Get personalized support from an e-Concierge
- Watch conferences anytime and anywhere using our video on demand (VOD) feature for 30 days after the Summit
- Connect with thousands of participants and discuss collaborative solutions for today's pressing mobility issues with the Braindate platform
Become part of the summit and join the global movement on sustainability!
For more information and registration please, contact
Marina Belskikh, Regional Director of CERBA in Montreal and Ottawa,
via email [email protected] or tel. +1 (514) 5161178