Dear CERBA Members and Friends,
On behalf of CERBA we are pleased to invite you to the business mission to INNOPROM-2021 International trade show and Forum of Industrial Innovations taking place from July 6th to 9th 2021 in Ekaterinburg (Russia).
INNOPROM - is the largest in Russia industrial event outside of Moscow and featuring main areas of modern industrial development, including Industrial Automation and IOT, Extraction and processing of Mineral resources, Machine engineering, Advanced Power Engineering, Greentech , etc. Organizational partner country of INNOPROM-2021 - is Italy.
The CERBA Business Mission is anticipated from July 5th to 10th. We will be offering a comprehensive business program and opportunities to build new industry connections in broad range of companies attending the Show from Europe, Americas, Asia and Africa. The Mission will help to promote Canadian achievements in sustainable industry, climate change prevention and reduction of carbon emissions.
The mission is supported by the Russian Trade Mission to Ottawa. Participation of the representative of the Canadian Embassy to Moscow is under discussion as well.
The Official Program outlines:
- Participation at the INNOPROM -2021 official events and Business program
- Round table and networking event: “Canada-Eurasia Business dialog” within the Trade Show outlines
- Meetings with major business and government stakeholders,
- Presentations at the selected sessions of INNOPROM Forum of Innovations (optional, list of sessions and panel discussions suggested for participation will be provided upon a request)
- B2B meetings and tailored individual business programs with visits to the local industrial facilities (according to the individual interests of the delegates)
The Mission package also includes:
- Support to obtaining visa to Russia
- Logistical advisory and reservation of hotels in Ekaterinburg on special government rates (for the duration of the official Mission program)
- Coordination of the program and assistance on ground with access to transportation, translation and other needs according to the delegates requirements (within the Official Program)
- Sights seeing excursions (optional)
- Regular Rate: $2500.- CAD
- Membership Rate: $1500.-CAD
The fee covers expenses related to the Official Program and does not include accommodation and flights and personal translation services outside of official meetings and events.
30% for the 2nd participant of the same company; 50% for the 3rd participants of the same company;
GST 5% (applied to the companies situated in Canada)
Draft of the Business Program is to be posted at the website shortly.
For questions and Indication of Interest, please, contact
Tatiana Domilovskaya - Regional Director, Vancouver Chapter
+1 604 720 2905,[email protected]