Dear CERBA Members and Friends,
CERBA, committed to promoting a deep understanding of the Eurasian markets and a thoughtful delivery of quality information, analysis and business intelligence on their investment and business landscape, expects up to 500 speakers and guests to participate in this year's CERBA EURASIA MINING Conference 2021.
Experts from business, purchasing, government, diplomatic, consulting, academic and non-profit backgrounds will focus on key trends, constraints and opportunities in Eurasia in the context of today's dynamic global economy.
Sponsorship and Partnership Opportunities
Virtual Business mission
9:00 – 9:15 Welcome Remarks
9:15 – 10:00 Session 1. Mining in Eurasia: Things to Know
10:00 – 10:15 Q&A session
10:15 - 10:40 Interactive Coffee Break
10:40 – 11:40 Session 2. Investor Experience in Eurasia
11:40 – 12:00 Q&A session
12:00 – 13:00 Interactive Networking Reception
CERBA Mining Conference 2020 Brochure
Video Presentations 2020
Among the topics to be discussed at the conference there are:
- Pandemic response by the market
- Eurasian markets economic assessment and regulatory updates
- Financing options for mining companies
- Evaluating mining investment opportunities
- Mitigating risks and legal aspects of the mining industry
- New international cooperation projects
- Operational efficiency and innovative solutions for the mining industry
International delegation 2021
We are looking forward to welcoming a high level of VIP International attendees from Kazakhstan, Russia, Uzbekistan, Belarus and Mongolia.
Out of the expected 150 participants, CERBA will be welcoming representatives of leading mining companies, investors, suppliers, Canadian government officials and officials from the most significant mineral producing regions of Eurasia.
5 more reasons to attend the conference:
- Discover the latest opportunities for investment and export in mining in Eurasia
- Learn how to work more effectively alongside Eurasian governments
- Learn how to raise capital for your mining project
- Hear detailed mining success case studies
- Network with the experts and decision makers of the industry
We look forward to your participation!
Conference Patron Sponsor
SUPPORT OUR CONFERENCE! We are offering an exceptional opportunity to obtain additional visibility and opportunities to promote your services & make valuable connections for your company by becoming a sponsor of this event:
Sponsorship and Partnership Packages
For more information and sponsorship opportunities please contact:
+1 (416) 822-4052
Deputy Regional Director
+1 (647) 822-8149
+1 (777) 113-4477
+7 (495) 134-0268
Photo Gallery 2020 |Photo Gallery 2019 | Photo Gallery 2018
Registration fees are non-refundable 30 days in advance of the event.
Registration is not confirmed until we have received your payment.
Unpaid no-shows are subject to a charge equalling 100% of the registration fee, including tax: you will be issued an invoice for payment.
CERBA is a non-for-profit Business Association with a main mandate to support trade, investment and good relations between the countries of Canada, Eurasia and Russia. Please, note, we can not provide visa invitation letters outside of our mandate, nor guarantee any other support.