Dear Members and Partners,
CERBA is pleased to announce the ONLINE CONSTRUCTION and INFRASTRUCTURE WEBINAR 2020 that will be held as part of Construct Canada 2020 on Tuesday, December 1st, 2020 at 12 PM - 2 PM. The conference will raise discussion on important subjects and issues for construction companies that plan to expand their business to international markets and seek to further cooperate, exchange experiences, and engage in networking
12:00 - 12:30 Opening Remarks
12:30 - 13:00 Market Overview: Industry Trends in Canada and Eurasia
13:00 - 13:30 Canadian Expertise and Market Experience in Eurasia
13:30 - 14:00 Q&A session
14:00 - 14:15 Closing Remarks
The following topics will be brought up at the conference:
- Market Overview: Eurasia and Canada
- Regulatory environment, codes and standards in Eurasian Economic Union, Greater Eurasia
- Public-Private Partnerships
- Self-regulating organizations
- Registration regulations, tax aspects and import processing
- Smart urban planning and architecture
- Commercial and residential housing
- Design-build mid-size industrial construction
- Mid-rise wood frame construction
- Energy efficiency and green technologies
Who can participate:
- International and national construction and infrastructure companies,
- Senior government officials and trade commissioners,
- Senior directors of state regulatory committees and state-owned construction companies,
- Construction consultants and engineers,
- Financial companies and banks,
- Equity funds and institutional investors,
- Construction software and equipment producers and distributors,
- Law firms, accountancy firms, commodity traders, NGOs and trade associations,
- Construction design bureaus and research institutes.
We are inviting you to take advantage of the Sponsorship and Media Partnership opportunities available, and obtain additional visibility for your company.
Event supported by:
CERBA CONSTRUCTION CONFERENCE 2019
Conference Program Conference Brochure
Acting Regional Director
+1 (647) 822-8149
+7 (495) 134-0268
+1 (204) 664-2111
Construct Canada is part of the Buildings Show, Canada's largest building and construction trade show. It brings together the world of construction to Canada in an exposition and conference program focused on showcasing international products and high-level meetings for construction and infrastructure opportunities for domestic and international companies. The show will address strategies and solutions for successful bi-lateral trade in the design, construction, real estate operations and infrastructure. Toronto will be a meeting place for the exchange of information, fostering business relationships and exploring new opportunities and partnerships.
Digital Event Policy:
Due to the COVID-19 pandemic, CERBA currently does not plan and/or organize on-site business missions and other on-site events. Please note that you can attend CERBA digital events from anywhere in the world as long as you have a computer/phone and an internet connection. Therefore, until the situation changes, CERBA does not provide visa/travel/accommodation assistance.
Registration fees are non-refundable 10 days in advance of the event.
Registration is not confirmed until we have received your payment.
Unpaid no-shows are subject to a charge equalling 100% of the registration fee, including tax: you will be issued an invoice for payment.
CERBA is a non-for-profit Business Association with a main mandate to support trade, investment and good relations between the countries of Canada, Eurasia and Russia. Please, note, we can not provide visa invitation letters outside of our mandate, nor guarantee any other support.