A joint event by the CERBA and the Embassy of the Republic of Belarus in Canada
We are following-up with you regarding CERBA's further food market development initiatives.
As more efficiency comes with consolidated efforts of all involved parties, CERBA launches a sustainable agri-food committee (hereinafter Committee) to accomplish this task. In this regard we will be:
CERBA’s ADVICE TO BELARUSIAN FOOD PRODUCERS
Once you penetrated the Canadian food market and reached out to diaspora, your export strategy may be upgraded with the following strategies:
• internationalization of Belarusian food products by adjusting packaging and taste.
• launching production specifically for Canada. By accomplishing this goal you automatically will be capable to export to North America.
• implementation of the national culinary export strategy through an international network of fast-food restaurants.
Detailed information about the trends in the Canadian food market including the ethnic segment and the national culinary export strategy through an international network of fast-food restaurants is available in Russian here.
CERBA’s TIPS AND HINTS TO ETHNIC FOOD DISTRIBUTORS
We recommend to distributors to implement into the operational process the following:
• to maintain open relationships with Eurasian food producers and other partners.
• to provide transparency of the supply chain and conformity of imported products with the Canadian food safety regulations.
• to look for ways to improve the customer experience.
• to grow your network of stores and capabilities for an outreach to integrated immigrants and Canadians.
Presentations of the speakers are accessible below for your review at any time.
VIDEO PRESENTATIONS OF BELARUSIAN FOOD PRODUCERS
Website development by Webis Group