The Canadian toy market is estimated at between $1.6bn-$2.5bn USD at retail value. Besides its deep integration into the global economy and impressive import volumes, Canada posses a pool of talented professionals such as toy designers, video game designers, product researchers, engineers, artists, model makers, toy and game observers and testers, market researchers, engineering and safety experts.
Russia on the other hand is also a significant toy market that has reinvented itself and is now offering numerous incremental opportunities to toy manufacturers and to industry professionals as well.
As the shift from the physical to the digital world along with localized and environmentally friendly production technologies are influencing consumer behaviour across multiple industries, join us at the upcoming virtual round table entitled “How the toy industry is fuelling the global economy” and tap into the Canadian and Eurasian toy industry opportunities.
P R O G R A M
1. The future of the toy consumer.
2. Innovative manufacturing technologies in the toy industry: block chain, digitalization, and environmentally friendly production.
3. The Canadian toy retail ecosystems; perceptions and behaviours of toy specialty shoppers.
4. Certification, labelling and packaging requirements.
5. Strategies for growth in the toy industry.
Virtual networking sessions in small groups will follow the closing of the round table.
SPONSOR OF THE EVENT
For more information and partnership please, contact
Marina Belskikh, Regional Director of CERBA in Montreal and Ottawa,
via email [email protected] or tel. +1 (514) 5161178.