Are you involved in the start-up ecosystem, venture venues, intellectual property, IT, pharma, biomed, or willing to be a part of a pool of world-leading talents? Then don't miss the event!
With COVID-19 cases growing worldwide, businesses are scrambling to deal with a wide variety of problems, from slumping sales, stalling supply chains to keeping employees healthy and making sure they can continue functioning properly.
Still most argue whether the pandemic is a Black Swan event or many organizations are yet to learn to be flexible and better prepared for inevitable downturns. What is remarkable is that technological businesses become global by thriving in times of chaos - disrupting industries and rewriting the rules – and not just coping.
Attend a joint webinar of the Russian Venture Company (RVK) and CERBA and get insights on the future trends of technological development and collaboration between Russia and Canada in the time of Coronavirus and beyond.
The recording of the webinar is available here.
You can download the speakers’ presentations by clicking the respective button below.
CERBA BCF LLP
Nathan Hunt, Founder and Moscow Board Chairman of the Canada Eurasia Russia Business Association (CERBA)
P R O G R A M
1. COVID-19 restrictions and what it means for the future of the tech sector
2. Key areas of how Canadian start-ups develop and commercialize technologies during and after COVID-19
3. Main trends in technology convergence
4. Start-up financing: the experience of BCF Ventures and of the investment wing of BCF LLP
5. Export of Russian technologies to Canada: IT, pharma, and biomed
6. Quebec as a gateway to North America and Montreal as a hub for AI- related start-ups
7. Business relocations to Canada for high-qualified resources and incentives for IT companies (tax credit on salaries and competitive operational costs)
8. Interaction of CERBA and technological companies
SPEAKER:Ilya Kalnish, Partner at BCF, Patent agent and Trademark agent
Sergey Geylo, Director for development of medium and technology companies
Marina Belskikh, Regional director of CERBA in Montreal and Ottawa
VALERY MAKSIMOV, Trade representative of the Russian Federation in Canada
Please note: The event will be held in Russian.
For more information, please, contact:
Regional Director of CERBA in Moscow
Email: [email protected]
Tel.: +7 (985) 762 1240
Regional Director of CERBA in Montreal and Ottawa
Email: [email protected]
Tel.: +1 (514) 5161178