Dear Members and Friends,
We are grateful for your participation at the Webinar Trade and Investment in Uzbekistan Derived by Last Economic Modernization, taking place on April 16th,from 8AM to 9.30AM (Pacific Time)
Uzbekistan - is one of the most fascinating countries of the Central Asia region with vast natural resources, versatile industrial profile and lots of untapped opportunities available for Canadian businesses.
Global pandemic interrupted many plans for mutual visits, trade missions and live events, planned this year. However in collaboration with the Embassy of Uzbekistan for the USA and Canada and the team of our sponsors and supporters we offer you this opportunity to hear first-hand information about latest developments on trade and investment in the Republic of Uzbekistan and discuss your questions and ideas with panels of experts on expanding business into this exceptionally attractive market place.
H.E. Mr. Javlon Vakhabov
Event Moderator - H.E. Mr. John Sloan
- 8.00 - 8.05 AM - Call to Order and Introductions - Tatiana Domilovskaya, CERBA
- 8.05 - 8.15AM - Welcome Remarks - H.E. Mr. John Sloan, Former Ambassador of Canada to Russia, Armenia and Uzbekistan, Director of CERBA-Vancouver
- 8.15 - 8.45AM - Presentation of the Ambassador of the Republic of Uzbekistan to the USA and Canada, H.E. Mr. Javlon Vakhabov and Q&A
- 8.50 - 9.15AM - The window of opportunities for foreign companies in Uzbekistan - Mr. Nodir Ayupov, Schneider Group, Uzbekistan followed by Q&A
- 9.15 - 9.30AM - Closing remarks
DOCUMENTS AVAILABLE TO DOWNLOAD:
FOR ANY QUESTIONS RELATED TO INFORMATION PRESENTED AT THIS EVENT, PLEASE, CONTACT
the Regional Director of CERBA-Vancouver Chapter,
Tatiana Domilovskaya at [email protected] or +1 604 720 2905
Registration deadline is April 15th
WE ARE GRATEFUL TO OUR SPONSOR, B2Gold Corp.
FOR MAKING THIS EVENT POSSIBLE
B2Gold is a low-cost international senior gold producer headquartered in Vancouver, Canada.
Founded in 2007, today, B2Gold has three operating gold mines and numerous exploration and development projects in various countries around the world.
B2Gold’s principles of fairness, respect, transparency and accountability are deeply rooted in the Company’s corporate culture and are applied at every company project and mine around the world. These principles, combined with B2Gold’s commitment to Health & Safety and Environment, Social & Governance, have led to the Company’s success in a variety of jurisdictions and continue to result in strong global company performance.