Dear CERBA Members and Sympathizers,
Attend the ONLINE conference with Mr. Oleg Kravchenko, the Deputy Minister of Foreign Affairs of the Republic of Belarus, and Mr. Valery Sadokho, Director of the National Center of Marketing of Belarus that CERBA holds for you and get to know Belarus from the first hand!
Those of you who prefer to join us locally and speak with Evgeny Russak, Charge d'Affaires, Minister - Counselor of Belarus in Canada, are welcome to Ottawa.
Date: 26th of March from 11 am to 1:00 pm EST
On the 23rd of March at 11 am EST, we make a pre-meeting test checks of your computer and your network connections. You will receive an email with a Zoom link to join the test and the conference.
* The recording of the conference will be available for your review the next day.
Address: 350 Sparks Street, Suite 211 (Morguard Boardroom),
Ottawa, ON, K1R 7S8
Download the conference agenda here.
- Canada’s bilateral trade with Belarus and new opportunities for collaboration
- Key considerations about doing business in Belarus
- Canadian export insurance policy for Belarus
- Algorithm for public procurement procedures
- Work-culture of Belarus
- Renewable energy transport solutions
- Useful market entry strategies and tips
- How to establish trust with Belarusian partners
- Forms of legal presence and taxation in Belarus
Oleg Kravchenko, Deputy Minister of Foreign Affairs of the Republic of Belarus
Vladimir Bulavitsky, CEO Minsk EXPO
Igor Brylo, Deputy Minister of Agriculture and Food of the Republic of Belarus
Valery Sadokho, Director of the National Center of Marketing of Belarus
Dominic Poisson, International Sales Manager at VALMETAL Group
Sergey Odintsov, Director of Strategies and International Affairs and Schneider Group in Minsk
Carm Sciglitano, Business Development Manager at ACS Logistics
Tim Theroux, Lawyer at Dentons
Evgeny Russak, Charge d'Affaires, Minister-Counselor of Belarus in Canada.
Marina Belskikh, Regional director of CERBA in Montreal and Ottawa
Areas of continuous opportunities between Canada and Belarus:
- exporters of machinery (electrical and for plastic); equipment/machinery for industrial applications, mining and forestry; software development; eco friendly materials and waste-free technologies; agri-food products, especially frozen fish, are also representing.
- importers of petroleum based products and wood furniture.
Potential opportunities to explore:
• Machinery, technologies and equipment for agricultural production, farms and greenhouses.
• Agrochemistry, plant protection products and soils.
• Fodder and fodder additives.
• Veterinary drugs and medicines.
• Building structures, power equipment, software.
• Seeds, plants, processing equipment for grain processing.
• Refrigeration equipment and technology.
• Packaging and filling equipment, materials, containers, labels for agricultural needs.
• Machinery, technologies and equipment for livestock and poultry farming.
SUPPORT OUR CONFERENCE! We are offering an exceptional opportunity to obtain additional visibility and opportunities to promote your services & make valuable connections for your company by becoming a sponsor of this event.
For more information and sponsorship opportunities please contact Regional Director of Montreal/Ottawa Chapter Marina Belskikh at (514) 516 1178 or [email protected]