Dear CERBA Members and Partners,
We are pleased to announce the online webinar «Industrial parks of Russia - Getaway to the Eurasian Markets » on opportunities to enter Eurasian markets by localizing production in Russia, jointly organized by the Association of Industrial Parks of Russia and CERBA. The webinar's topics are dedicated to entering Eurasian market via localisation in Russia, and will raise discussion on smooth and easy access to set up production there by choosing prepared infrastructure, investor’s services, federal and regional state support measures.
In the last 10 yeas the sector of industrial parks and SEZ in Russia established and improved significantly and today there are 227 parks, which are considered as the principal invest-conducting infrastructure both for foreign and domestic companies.
Association of Industrial Parks of Russia unites majority of those parks as well construction, consulting companies with expertise to support each step of localization process and renders free service of site and contractors’ selection for investors.
RSVP [email protected] with your questions/topics of interest to be covered during the webinar.
If you have experience and/or are in the process of localizing your companies' operations at the Russian Industrial Parks, please contact us in regard to the speaker opportunities.
Participants will be presented with the latest updates and opportunities for Canadian companies for localizing their operations in Russia and the export opportunities to other Eurasian countries. The discussion will also cover a variety of business-related topics, including market trends, manufacturing policy developments and practical experiences of setting up production in Russia.
The following topics will be brought up:
- Market Overview: Russia and Eurasian Economic Union
- Prospective industries for investment
- New industrial policy in Russia
- Special investment contract
- Organizational issues of doing business in Russia
- Tools for localizing production of foreign companies in Russia
- Forms of administrative support for foreign investment in Russia
- Steps and prices for industrial construction
- Operational expenses
- Main taxation principles
- Regional tax incentives and administrative support
Who can participate:
- International and national manufacturing
- construction and infrastructure companies,
- Senior government officials and trade commissioners,
- Financial companies and banks,
- Equity funds and institutional investors,
- Law firms, accountancy firms, commodity traders, NGOs and trade associations
*More information, numbers, hints and detail will be presented during the webinar.
Event organized by:
Raise your company's visibility and get exclusive benefits through CERBA online sponsorship packages. Contact us for more details.
For more information and sponsorship opportunities please contact:
Acting Regional Director
+1 (647) 822-8149
CERBA promotes multilateral dialogue and the exchange of opinions and information. The views expressed at the events should not be taken as the views of CERBA members, directors or staff. Copyright © 2020 Canada Eurasia Russia Business Association (CERBA). All rights reserved. Contact info: [email protected]; First Canadian Place, 100 King St. W., Suite 1600, Toronto, ON, Canada, tel.: +1 (416) 862-4403