Dear CERBA Members and Partners,
CERBA jointly with the British Business Club (BBC) would like to invite you to the morning seminar with EY Russia:
"Robotic process automation for improving your business efficiency"
In the changing world, robotic process automation (RPA) is becoming increasingly utilized in the workplace. When applied to the right tasks, RPA can provide significant time and money savings. During the event, experts from EY will share with you experience based on more than 15 RPA projects in Russia for companies from various sectors: Banking, Telecom, Retail, Petrochemical, Oil and Gas as well as many other sectors.
At the morning seminar the following topics will be discussed:
- What are the main benefits of RPA and what to start with in the RPA implementation projects
- How to avoid the most common mistakes and gain maximum efficiency by employing virtual workforce in you company
- How to organize and track the work of your virtual workers
- Russian and International experience in RPA projects
- New technologies that can complement RPA and help gain even higher virtual workforce productivity
The event will be extremely useful and informative for CEO, COO, CFO, Directors of SSC, Heads of project offices, Chief accountants, Heads of HR.
DATE: Tuesday, September 24, 2019
TIME: 9:00 AM - 12:00 PM
*Registration will start at 8:45 AM.
VENUE: EY Moscow office (Sadovnicheskaya naberezhnaya, 77 bld.1, entrance 2) (view on map)
RSVP: Please confirm your participation to [email protected], specifying your full name, company, position, and contact information.
The event is conducted jointly with the British Business Club (BBC) and the Russo-British Chamber of Commerce (RBCC).
CERBA would like to express its sincere gratitude to EY Russia!