Dear CERBA Members and Friends,
CERBA, jointly with our corporate member from Montreal “International Alliance on Business Development”, and the Moscow Chamber of Commerce and Industry (MCCI), with the support of RF Trade Representation in Canada, kindly invite you to a Roundtable on Perspective Areas and Forms of Business Cooperation with Canada on July 5, 2019, organized in the context of Moscow City-Province of Quebec cooperation.
TARGET AUDIENCE: Local businesses who wish to explore possibility of expansion to Canada: industrial enterprises (construction, metalworking, textiles, chemistry, food industry, engineering, medicine); research institutes; developers of innovative technologies; value-oriented SMEs (women entrepreneurs; social entrepreneurs, environmental brands); service exporters.
The event will cover the following topics:
- Celebration of Moscow city Day in Montreal in 2020
- Creation of Canadian-Moscow technoparks in Montreal (Transport/ IT)
- Bringing cooperation between Moscow and Montreal to the level of “twin cities”
- Stages of realization of the export related project
- Legal framework for doing business in Canada
- Financial support for exporters
- Features of attracting direct investment from Canada
- Canadian retail chain procurement programs
- New strategies for small and medium-sized businesses to enter the Canadian market
- Opening of the Commission on Canada at the Moscow chamber of Commerce and industry.
- 3 international projects by IBDA: “Made by woman”, “Eurasian diaspora” and “Coaching for exporters Exportelle”.
- And a lot more…
DATE: Friday, July 5, 2019
START TIME: 14:00
VENUE: Moscow Chamber of Commerce and Industry (MCCI) (Petrovka str. 15, bld. 1) Small Hall of MCCI (view on map)
ATTENTION: The space for this event is limited. The RSVP requests will be served on first-come-first-served basis.
RSVP: Please confirm your participation to [email protected], specifying your full name, company, position, and contact information.
Dmitry Sazhin, Deputy Director of the Department of Europe, North America and International Organizations, Ministry of Economic Development of Russian Federation
Neil Withers, Chairman, CFA Association Russia
Mushegh Aidinyan, Expert, Moscow Export Center (MEC)
Alexander Krasnoslobodtsev, Сonsultant for Investment Sites Promotion of the Department of Monotown Development Programs, Monotown Development Fund
Alexander Myakota, General Director, Corporate Online University
Marina Belskikh, Director General, International Business Development Alliance