Dear Members and Partners,
CERBA is pleased to announce the CONSTRUCTION and INFRASTRUCTURE CONFERENCE 2019, which will be held as part of Construct Canada 2019. The conference will raise discussion on important subjects and issues for construction companies which plan to expand their business to international markets and seek to further cooperate, exchange experiences, and engage in networking.
WHEN: Tuesday, December 3rd, 2019 12:15 pm - 17:30 pm
WHERE: Metro Toronto Convention Centre, North Building, room 206
255 Front Street West, Toronto ON M5V 2X3
Conference Agenda (tentative):
12:15 - 13:00 Registration and Business Lunch
13:00 - 13:15 Opening Remarks
13:15 - 14:45 Session 1 Eurasian Market Overview:
Industry trends, possibilities of cooperation between the countries of Canada and Eurasia
14:45 - 15:15 Coffee Break
15:15 - 16:30 Session 2 Canadian Experience in Eurasia:
Infrastructure development, innovations, cooperation
16:30 - 17:30 Networking Reception
The following topics will be brought up at the conference:
- Market Overview: Eurasia and Canada
- Regulatory environment, codes and standards in Eurasian Economic Union, Greater Eurasia
- Public-Private Partnerships
- Self-regulating organizations
- Registration regulations, tax aspects and import processing
- Smart urban planning and architecture
- Commercial and residential housing
- Design-build mid-size industrial construction
- Mid-rise wood frame construction
- Energy efficiency and green technologies
Who can participate:
- International and national construction and infrastructure companies,
- Senior government officials and trade commissioners,
- Senior directors of state regulatory committees and state-owned construction companies,
- Construction consultants and engineers,
- Financial companies and banks,
- Equity funds and institutional investors,
- Construction software and equipment producers and distributors,
- Law firms, accountancy firms, commodity traders, NGOs and trade associations,
- Construction design bureaus and research institutes.
For the Foreign Delegates
We have over 15 years of experience working with multiple profile delegations, including green building technologies and materials, Canadian experience in northern construction, urban planning and design practices.
Every year CERBA Toronto Chapter crafts a specialized business program for the international construction and infrastructure companies interested to learn the latest industry trends, excess Canadian market and experience exchange.
Business package 2019 Деловая Миссия 2019
Sponsorship and Advertising opportunities
We are inviting you to take advantage of the Sponsorship and Media Partnership opportunities available, and obtain additional visibility for your company.
CERBA Construction and Infrastructure Conference 2018 review
Conference Program 2018 Conference Brochure 2018
Hotels and Flight reservations:
The Buildings Show team is offering attendees preferential rates at the below list hotels between Sunday, December 1 - Saturday, December 7, 2019.
For or more information please contact:
Deputy Regional Director
+1 (647) 822-8149
+7 (495) 134-0268
+1 (204) 664-2111
Construct Canada is part of the Buildings Show, Canada's largest building and construction trade show. It brings together the world of construction to Canada in an exposition and conference program focused on showcasing international products and high-level meetings for construction and infrastructure opportunities for domestic and international companies. The show will address strategies and solutions for successful bi-lateral trade in the design, construction, real estate operations and infrastructure. Toronto will be a meeting place for the exchange of information, fostering business relationships and exploring new opportunities and partnerships.
Registration fees are non-refundable 10 days in advance of the event.
No-shows are subject to a charge equaling 100% of the registration fee, including tax: you will be issued an invoice for payment.