Dear CERBA Members and Partners,
We would like to invite you to the upcoming Russian Retail Week 2019 which is a large-scale retail industry event with the participation of business and government. The event is a great platform to form main directions of retail industry development, to determine the state approaches to the development of modern and civilized retail market, to resolve the industry problems.
The Russian Retail Week will take place for the fourth time with more than 7 000 participants expected.
The program of the Russian Retail Week 2019 includes:
- CONFERENCE PROGRAMM with participation of governmental leaders, leaders from federal authorities, governmental authorities ob retail subjects of the Russian Federation, top federal and regional retail experts, biggest Russian and worldwide providers’ organizations and other retailers;
- RETAIL WEEK EXPO shows the advance developments and technologies in retail;
- NETWORKS PROCUREMENT CENTER™ — direct individual negotiations on deliveries with representatives of federal procurement services and regional; retailers and suppliers of consumer products;
- Conference «WineRetail. Wine in modern trade»;
- Professional industry competition RETAIL WEEK AWARDS;
- All-Russian competition «RUSSIAN TRADE 2019» figuring best decisions and ideas, realized by various trade formats;
- TOP RETAIL MANAGERS — first Russian rating of top-managers in retail;
- Innovative RETAIL TOURS that demonstrate modern logistics complexes and hypermarkets of the leading retail chains in Russia, as well as new approaches in logistics and products quality control;
- THE CUP OF THE RUSSIAN RETAIL WEEK ON MINI-FOOTBAL with participation of employees of the Russian retail and members of their families and traditional mini-football tournament.
Video About the event Registration
DATE: June 3-8, 2019
VENUE: WORLD TRADE CENTRE
12 Krasnopresnenskaya embankment, Moscow, 123610
For more information about Forum participation for Canadian representatives, please, contact:
Russia Trade representation in Canada
Adress: 95, Wurtemburg Street, Ottawa, K1N 8Z7, ON
Phone (board): (1613) 789-1222, (1613) 789-1066
Fax: (1613) 789-2951
E-mail: [email protected]