"Creating Value: Business Opportunities for Resource Industry in Greater Eurasia"
On behalf of the Board Directors we are pleased to announce the VIII CERBA-Vancouver International Mining Conference on the Margins of AME BC Roundup-2019, organized in collaboration with AME BC, Deloitte Tax Law and Schneider Group.
The conference is supported by Global Affairs Canada and focused on diversification of trade and investment in resource industry. The panels of experts will provide updates on geopolitical and economic landscapes of Greater Eurasia, major national and international projects developing in resource industry and opportunities for cross boarder partnerships opened for Canadian companies in such countries as Kazakhstan, Mongolia, Uzbekistan, China, Russia, Kyrgyzstan and more. Important part of the conference is devoted to cooperation in environmentally friendly technologies and engaging First Nations in growing sustainable communities.
Participants include representatives of private and public sectors from Canada and Greater Eurasia countries and is an exceptional venue for networking, building up new business connections and facilitation of trade and investment.
International participants visiting from outside of Canada may be eligible for up to 50% coverage of proven logistical expenses. Please, contact with Organizers for more information.
Preliminary Conference Agenda:
12.00 - 12.30 - Registration
12.30 - 13.00 - Plenary Session
13.00 - 14.15 - Panel I: Accessing New Markets and Diversification Opportunities
14.15 - 14.45 - Networking Break
14.45 - 16.00 - Panel II: Fostering Trade and Investment in Eurasian Resource Industry
16.00 - 16.15 - Break
16.15 - 17.15 - Leveraging Safe Environment and Sustainable Indigenous Communities
17.15 - 18.00 - Networking Reception
The panels of invited speakers include (but not limited to):
- Hon. George Chow - Minister of State for Trade, BC Provincial Government
- H.E. John Sloan - former Ambassador of Canada to Russia, Armenia and Uzbekistan
- H.E. Akylbek Kamaldinov - Ambassador of the Republic of Kazakhstan to Canada
- H.E. Ariunbold Yadmaa - Ambassador of of Mongolia to Canada
- Valerii Maximov - Head of the Russian Trade Mission to Canada
- Renee Umezuki - Deputy Director, Global Affairs Canada, Vancouver regional office
- Steven Basadur - Head of Commercial Section, Embassy of Canada to Mongolia
- Erin Campbell - Chair of CERBA-Vancouver Board of Directors, President of ECMB Capital Partners
- Edie Thome - President and CEO of Association of Mineral Explorations BC
- Stanislav Borodyuk, VP, KINROSS Gold Corp., Head of the Moscow Office
- Ulf Schneider - Founder and Managing Partner , SCHNEIDER GROUP
- Daniel Kiselbach - Partner, Deloitte Tax Law LLP
- Dmitry Tkachenko - Executive Director, JSC Kazakh Invest National Company
- Ray Wanuch - Executive Director, CANDO
- Mark Heilig - Director, Globe Performance
- Prof. Julian Dierkes - University of British Columbi
- Lyubov Taian - Chair, Inuit Council of Chukotka (ICC Chukotka)
International guests include business delegations representing leading companies from Mongolia, Kazakhstan and Russian Federation.
Individual meetings with our international guests are available
upon the request.
Please, follow our website for the updates of the program and list of international participants.
For raising your company visibility, please see our
PRELIMINARY CONFERENCE PROGRAM
For more information, please, contact:
Tatiana Domilovskaya, (MSc)
Regional Director, CERBA-Vancouver Chapter
Tel. 604 720 2905 (Dir.), [email protected];
c/o Primary Ventures Corp. | 1100-1111 Melville St.,
Vancouver, BC, V6E 4H7 , www.cerbanet.org
Project Coordinator, CERBA-Vancouver Chapter