Dear CERBA Members and Partners,
We would like to invite to the joint CERBA-AmCham seminar with PwC - "Deoffshorization: First Lessons"
At the seminar you will know the latest trends in the Russian tax and currency control law applicable to cross border business structures. PwC experts will outline the key tax deoffshorization provisions and practice of their application. We will discuss how business should prepare to the relevant tax challenges and what opportunities (e.g. tax amnesty 2018-2019) are available for tax resident individuals.
*Coffee/tea and basic snacks will be provided
DATE: Wednesday, May 16, 2018
TIME: 9:30 AM - 12:00 PM
VENUE: PwC Office, Business Center "White Square", 10 Butyrsky Val street, 10th floor, Big Bar
ADMISSION: Complimentary (2 representatives per company)
RSVP: Please confirm your participation to [email protected], specifying your name, company, position, and contact information.
10:00-10:10 Welcome words by Nathan Hunt, CERBA Moscow Chair; Alexis Rodzianko, AmCham President; Art Franczek, AmCham Customs & Transportation Committee Co-chair; and Ekaterina Malygina, Tax Partner, PwC Russia
10:10-10:40 Corporate story
- Payments abroad: focus of the Russian tax authorities
- What if you have a foreign company?
- What if you manage a foreign company from Russia?
- Tightening currency rules on repatriation
10:40-10:50 Q&A session
10:50-11:45 Private story
- New currency rules for individuals: Mr Special Resident?
- Foreign accounts: dos and dont's?
- CRS or how Russia will know about your foreign life?
- Tax calendar of the Russian tax resident
- What to do with a history? Russian amnesty
- How to own a liquid portfolio for a Russian resident
- Tax free liquidation: a chance to redo the structure
11:45-12:00 Q&A session
The event is conducted by CERBA jointly with The American Chamber of Commerce in Russia.
CERBA would like to express gratitude to PricewaterhouseCoopers Russia for hosting the event!