BUSINESS MISSION TO MONGOLIA
Change of Dates Announcement
Dear CERBA Members and Associates,
After careful consideration and consultations with our partners - the Canadian Embassy in Ulaanbaatar and the Mongolian Embassy to Ottawa, we would like to announce, the dates of the upcoming mission to Mongolia have been moved to the LAST WEEK OF OCTOBER, 2018 (exact dates will be announced shortly)
This allows to consolidate few groups coming from Canada, ensure better networking opportunities and more advanced program of B2B meetings and production facilities outside of Ulaanbaatar.
The mission is focused on MINING and AGRICULTURE and welcomes all companies covering (but not limited to) the following subjects:
- Mining equipment and technologies,
- Equipment and technologies for exploration, mining, extraction and processing of metals and minerals, consumable products for industrial operations, advance metallurgical and mining technologies
- Equipment and technologies for storage, movement and transportation of mineral resources
- Industrial buildings and building products for industrial applications
- Environmental protection, waste managements and remediation technologies
- Energy efficient industrial power systems; renewable energy systems
- Healthcare systems for remote industrial communities
- Agricultural machinery and technologies for precision farming, land cultivation, irrigation and enrichment
- Products and technologies for crops and vegetable (open field, green housing, etc.)
- Products and technologies for production of internationally recognized quality meat products (ships and cattle)
- Genetic technologies for advanced sustainable livestock (meat and dairy)
- Equipment and technologies for storage and processing of agri-food products
- Export and project financing services
- Engineering, R&D and business development services
- Any other companies and individuals for whom MINING and AGRICULTURE are an area of expertise and professional interests
The visit includes 2-day Business Program in Ulaanbaatar, (including Mongolian Government, Embassy of Canada to Mongolia, Meet the Buyer event and networking with major stakeholders from private and public sectors) followed by Sub-Programs for each included industry sector.
The Sectoral Programs include visits to the production facilities and meetings with top level decision makers of the major industrial corporations, major government agencies, presentations of Canadian delegates, discussions of potential cooperation and business negotiations.
The mission will be complete with followup joined meeting and sights seeing program.
Preliminary Program to Be Announced Shortly
Participation costs (include organizational costs, logistical assistance, organization of B2B meetings and networking events, translation and local guides, technical assistance, etc.):
THE EARLY BIRD PRICE AVAILABLE BEFORE SEPTEMBER 1ST:
$ 1450.- CERBA Member price
$ 1950.- Regular (non-member) price
Organizers will provide hotel recommendation support and advisory on international and local flights and transportation.
For more information please, contact:
The Regional Director of CERBA-Vancouver Chapter,
Tatiana Domilovskaya at [email protected] or +1 604 720 2905