Dear CERBA Members and Partners,
We are happy to invite you to the 3rd Annual Conference "North-East: Territory of Development 2018" on March 28, organized by a CERBA Partner – Institute of Geotechnologies (IGT).
The Governments of the Magadan Region, Chukotka Autonomous Region and the Republic of Sakha (Yakutia) in co-operation with the Institute of Geotechnologies and the Organizing Committee of the MINEX FAR EAST Conference, with the support and active participation of a number of companies operating in the North-East of Russia, are organizing the Conference aimed at intensifying the economic development and increasing the level of investment attractiveness of the North-Eastern region of the Russian Federation through the mining industry amplification in this part of Russia within the framework of expanding business cooperation between the constituent entities of the Russian Federation.
Within the framework of the reports at the Conference, it is planned to discuss the main results of the implementation of the Development Programs of three neighboring climatically and logically complex regions of the Russian Federation in developing the mineral resource base, the results of work and plans of the companies in these and other neighboring regions of the Northeast for further exploration and production of useful fossils, the development stages of existing projects, experience in their implementation, recommended solutions, new methods of research, economic aspects of work in the Arctic and Sub-Arctic conditions.
DATE: Wednesday, March 28, 2018
VENUE: Smirnov's Mansion, 18 Tverskoy Boulevard, Moscow
ADMISSION: 15 000 RUB/per participant
Please note that the registration closes on Sunday, March 25.
LANGUAGE: The event will be held in English and Russian. Simultaneous interpretation will be provided.
RSVP: Online registration form
Featured speakers include:
- Kopin Roman Valentinovich, Governor of the Chukotka Autonomous Region, Chairman of the Government of the Chukotka Autonomous Region
- Pecheny Vladimir Petrovich, Governor of the Magadan Region, Chairman of the Government of the Magadan Region
- Borisov Yegor Afanasievich, Head of the Republic of Sakha (Yakutia)
- Ghazaryan Mkrtich Gareginovich, Head of the Representative Office of the Chukotka Autonomous Region under the Government of the Russian Federation in Moscow
- Mitkin Vladimir Ivanovich, Minister of Natural Resources and Ecology of the Government of the Magadan Region
- Brook Mikhail Lvovich, General Director, Corporation for Development of Southern Yakutia
- Suranova Elena Gennadievna, Deputy Minister of Natural Resources and Ecology of the Magadan Region
- Agapitov Dmitry Dmitrievich, Institute of Geotechnology, CEO
- Leskov Mikhail Ivanovich, Institute of Geotechnology, Deputy Director General for Business Development, Chairman of Minex FE Organizing Committee
- Borodyuk Stanislav Sergeevich, Vice President, Head of the Moscow Representative Office of Kinross Gold Corporation
- Stengelov Artem Rostislavovich, General Director of IGT-Service
About Institute of Geotechnologies (IGT)
"Institute of Geotechnologies" (IGT) was established in 2003 with the purposes of providing consulting and maintenance services, related to field and in-office geological support to prospecting, exploration and appraisal for mineral resource deposit development. IGT is highly involved in intelligent geological supervision, geotechnical and environmental research, engineering and geological support to field activities for solid commercial minerals, and offers a broad spectrum of capacities for appraisal and project activities and consulting services for exploration of solid commercial minerals, raw hydrocarbons and geotechnology.