PLEASE NOTE: Andreas Steinborn will be travelling to Toronto on March 6th and will present during Lunch Session at Eurasia Mining Conference 2018.
Please click here to register
Since Export Development Canada (EDC) pulled out of the Russian market, Canadian exporters were left with limited financial solutions compared to their European, Asian and American competitors. This seminar aims to inform Canadian companies about trends on the Russian market and lesser-known financial solutions available.
DELCREDA is an experienced international group offering risk management services in a range of developing markets such as: Russia, CIS, Mongolia, Adriatic/Balkan Region Slovenia, Croatia, Serbia and Bosnia&Herzegovina.
The speaker, Andreas Steinborn, contributed to founding the Russian office of EULER HERMES in Russia over 12 years ago.
- General economic overview of the Russian and Mongolian market
- Trends in exports to Russia from Asia, Europe and US
- Overview of services available to Canadian companies such as:Trade credit insurance, information gathering and evaluation, factoring, Finetrading, debt collection, IT solutions for Credit Management, and gap analysis consultancy
Companies who should attend:
- Canadian exporters, SMEs or large companies needing more flexibility when selling to the Russian market
- Companies trying to reduce risks when doing business on the Russian market
- Companies that lost market shares because of the absence of EDC on the Russian market
It is possible to request a private consultation before the event.
For more information, please contact
Regional Director, Toronto Chapter,
and National Coordinator
Canada Eurasia Russia Business Association
Tel: +1 (416) 862-4403
Cell: + 1 (416) 822-4052
First Canadian Place, 100 King Street West, Suite 1600
Toronto, Ontario, Canada M5X 1G5
Event hosted by