The Montreal chapter of CERBA invites you to join this event on trade credit insurance and other financial solutions for the Russian and other Eurasian markets. The event will take place in Montreal, and will be available by video conference in Toronto.
Since Export Development Canada (EDC) pulled out of the Russian market, Canadian exporters were left with limited financial solutions compared to their European, Asian and American competitors. This seminar aims to inform Canadian companies about trends on the Russian market and lesser-known financial solutions available.
DELCREDA is an experienced international group offering risk management services in a range of developing markets such as: Russia, CIS, Mongolia, Adriatic/Balkan Region Slovenia, Croatia, Serbia and Bosnia&Herzegovina.
The speaker, Andreas Steinborn, contributed to founding the Russian office of EULER HERMES in Russia over 12 years ago.
- General economic overview of the Russian and Mongolian market
- Trends in exports to Russia from Asia, Europe and US
- Overview of services available to Canadian companies such as:Trade credit insurance, information gathering and evaluation, factoring, Finetrading, debt collection, IT solutions for Credit Management, and gap analysis consultancy
Companies who should attend:
- Canadian exporters, SMEs or large companies needing more flexibility when selling to the Russian market
- Companies trying to reduce risks when doing business on the Russian market
- Companies that lost market shares because of the absence of EDC on the Russian market
It is possible to request a private consultation before the event.
For more information, please contact
Sebastien Dakin, Director, CERBA Montreal&Ottawa