The CERBA-Vancouver Board of Director is pleased to invite our members and associates to attend the VII Mining and Mineral Explorations Conference organized on the margins of AME BC Roundup-2018 in collaboration with Deloitte and Deloitte Tax Law LLP, Asia-Pacific Foundation of Canada, the Association of Mineral Explorations BC and the BC Provincial Government.
The topics will cover the latest news on government policies and business climate implications in Eurasian and Central Asian countries, active projects and resource industry demands for innovations and technologies transfer, as well as sustainable regional development.
The panels of speakers include international guests, representing government and business stakeholders from Kazakhstan, Russia, Mongolia, China, Uzbekistan and Kyrgyzstan as well as Canadian experts on mining and mineral explorations, Trans-Pacific and Arctic and North cooperation, international resource development, indigenous communities and many others.
Keynote Speakers Include, but not limited to:
- Hon. Fazil Mikhlar, Deputy Minister of Jobs, Trade and Technology, BC Provincial Government (tbc)
- Erin Chutter, Chair of CERBA-Vancouver Board and President of Global Energy Metals
- Edie Thom – President and CEO, Associations of Mineral Explorations BC
- Eva Busza, VP, Asia-Pacific Foundation of Canada
- H.E. John Sloan, Ambassador to Russia, Armenia and Uzbekistan (retired)
- Embassy of Kazakhstan
- China Development Bank (tbc)
- Embassy of Mongolia
- Russian Trade Commission to Canada
- Prof. Greg Dipple, UBC Center for Sustainable Development
- MDA Geospatal Services (tbc)
- Dominiques Spragg, VP Strategic Planning, Viking Air Ltd. (tbc)
- Urals Mining and Metallurgical Company (UGMK) (tbc)
- Roscongress Foundation (tbc)
The Program Agenda is to be published shortly and includes three-panel conference and a Networking Cocktail
SPONSORSHIP PACKAGES ARE AVAILABLE!
Join us to boost your knowledge of growing international
market opportunities and establishing new business contacts!
For more information and sponsorship packages, please, contact:
The regional Director of CERBA-Vancouver Chapter,
at +1 604 720 2905 or [email protected]
The list of international guests and registration for B2B meetings
will be opened shortly
The event registration cut off date is January 20th, 2018
WE ARE GRATEFUL TO:
DELOITTE AND DELOITTE Tax Law LLP,
AME BC, ASIA PACIFIC FOUNDATION OF CANADA and the BC PROVINCIAL GOVERNMENT
FOR MAKING THIS EVENT HAPPENED