Dear CERBA Members and Friends,
Please consider the announcement below from our long-standing Partner - Russo-British Chamber of Commerce (RBCC) regarding RBCC flagship event of the year - RussiaTALK Investment Forum, that will take place on November 2nd at the Chamber of Commerce and Industry of the Russian Federation (6, Ilyinka str.) Please note that CERBA Members will be admitted to the event on the same terms as RBCC Members - ₽ 8000 + VAT. If you are interested in participating, please contact the organizers directly using the contact information at the bottom of the announcement.
Dear RBCC Members and Partners,
Our flagship RussiaTALK Investment Forum is only two weeks ahead, and the registration is due next Wednesday, October 25.
Please register on our website (scroll down the page) or here. The Forum is taking place on 2 November, 9:00–15:00 at the Chamber of Commerce and Industry of the Russian Federation (6, Ilyinka str.), with an Evening Reception hosted afterwards at the Residence of Her Britannic Majesty's Ambassador to the Russian Federation Dr Laurie Bristow CMG (14, Sofiyskaya emb.), 18:30–21:00.
Forum's headline is The Productivity Challenge: How to Enhance Performance. It will be started off with welcome addresses by:
- His Royal Highness Prince Michael of Kent, Patron, RBCC
- Sergei Katyrin, President, RF CCI
- Alexander Shokhin, President, Russian Union of Industrialists and Entrepreneurs
- Jonathan Brenton, Minister Counselor, British Embassy Moscow
- Roger Munnings, Chairman of the Board of Directors, RBCC
The welcoming session will be followed with blitz interview—Digital Revolution in the Financial Sector:
- Stuart Lawson, Representative of Management Board, RBCC
- Marcus Scott, Chief Operating Officer, TheCityUK
Panel discussion Tools to improve productivity:
Moderator: Charles Hendry, President of Advisory Council, RBCC
- Apurva Sanghi, Chief Economist, The World Bank
- Piotr Marczewski, Managing Director, Thomson Reuters
- Ekaterina Trofimova, General Director, ACRA
- David Holden, Chief Commercial Officer, Orange
- Malachy McAllister, Chief Executive Officer, HSBC
Panel discussion How Russia is using domestic and foreign experience to create leading products:
Moderator: Andrey Spartak, Chairman, Committee on Foreign Economic Activity Promotion, CCI RF
- Andrey Bougrov, Deputy Chairman Board of Directors, Senior Vice-President, Norilsk Nickel
- Irina Ivanishcheva, Corporate Affairs and Legal Director, Russia and Eurasia, AstraZeneca
- Vladimir Efimov, Minister of Moscow Government, Head of Moscow Economic Development Department
- Hugh Harper, Partner, EMEIA Leader, Financial Services Strategy & Operations, EY
- Andrey Tarasov, First Deputy General Manager, Petropavlovsk
The list of speakers is not full as more are to be confirmed soon. Working languages of the event are English and Russian (with simultaneous interpretation). Numbers at this event are strictly limited and reserved on a first-come-first-served basis. If, after registering, you are unable to attend please inform RBCC so that we can offer your place to another person.
Participation is ₽ 8000 + VAT for the RBCC members and ₽ 14000 + VAT for non-members. If you have any questions about the Forum, please don't hesitate to contact Evgeny Kozhin. For any sponsorship opportunities please address Maria Sarkisova. You can also call us: +7 495 961-2160.
Kind Regards,Olga Karapysh
RBCC Head of Moscow and StP Offices