CERBA informs our members and friends that Canadian Education Fair "Diploma. Made in Canada" will be held in Moscow, Russia on October 29 and in St. Petersburg, Russia on October 30, 2016.
WHEN: October 29-30, 2016
WHERE: Golden Ring Hotel, Moscow (Oct. 29), Ambassador Hotel in St. Petersburg (Oct. 30)
COST TO EXHIBIT:
special discounted rate is prolonged till September 1!!!
CERBA Members: 5,500 CAD + additional 10% discount for booking before September 1, 2016
Non-Members: 5,900 CAD + additional 10% discount for booking before September 1, 2016
Optional: Presentation during the fair (30 minutes) - 500 CAD each city
For more information and to register as exhibitor, please contact the organizer
DOWNLOAD THE ITINERARY
ABOUT THE FAIR:
The fair is a unique opportunity to meet qualified undergraduate, graduate and other candidates, as well as decision making family members throughout most vibrant markets of Russia in its two major cities: Moscow and Saint Petersburg. Selective approach to the audience and thorough candidate registration procedure ensure valuable results for participating institutions. Conferences and round table discussions being a part of the event will provide platform for a fruitful professional exchange between Russian and Canadian educational institutions representatives.
Participation fee includes:
- One-month lead generation campaign,
- Exhibitor's place at the Fair (desk set-up, no booths) at the elite venue,
- Advertising and promotion in exhibition program
- Extensive publication on our websites and social media before and after the Fair,
- Follow-up work with the data,
- Further promotion of your programs,
- Welcome reception in Moscow,
- Transfer by train from Moscow to Saint Petersburg,
- City Tour in St. Petersburg,
- Dinner Reception in St. Petersburg,
- Interpreter during the Fair,
- Coffee break during the Fair,
- Business visa invitation letter and visa support.
The participants will have a chance to join a tour around the universities and institutions of Moscow and St. Petersburg leading in STEM a few days before and after the Fair with the purpose of establishing academic, scientific and professional links. Given their profile, Science and Engineering Departments of the participating Canadian universities would benefit the most from the tour. Here is the list of sites to visit:
Language Schools, Pre-university Programs, Private and Public Secondary Schools, Colleges, Universities (Bachelor, Master, PhD programs).
- Face-to-face interaction with key prospects and possibility to directly impact their decision making,
- Raising awareness about the benefits of studying in Canada,
- Promoting the schools in a more targeted way,
- Getting prospects' contact details,
- Follow-up work with prospects,
- Assuring leads from the landing page to your website, brand recognition as the logo, link to the website, video and interview will be in place,
- As a "side effect", hundreds and hundreds of prospects learning about the school, which will lead to conversions beyond the Fair. They will find a trusted source of information and support in "Direct Talk" as experienced educational agency on study abroad opportunities,
- As a follow-up we are going to keep track of the participants and continue spreading information about their success. We will encourage them to write testimonials and share their story in social media to make the process as transparent and motivating as possible.
For more information please contact the organizers:
Dr. Alexey Surin
The Bureau for International Education Programs "Direct Talk"
Organized by: The Bureau for International Education Programs "Direct Talk"