On behalf of the CERBA Board of Directors, we are pleased to invite the Canadian business community to the International Conference: "Canada-Eurasia Cooperation in Forestry and Wood Processing", organized in collaboration with our distinguished members, Timbermash Baikal, Dentons Canada LLP, Deere-Hitachi Specialty Products and URTHECAST to update the Canadian forestry interests on the substantial opportunities in Eurasia market and provide venue for sharing professional expertise, facilitation of business dialogue and setting up new trade connections.
Our international guests is the delegation of Russian buyers from Baikal/Siberia regions.
The Conference is focused on a broad range of subjects, including:
- Forest monitoring and management |
- Harvesting and renewal of forest resources |
- Manufacturing of wood products and structures |
- Waste management and biotechnology |
- Transportation and Logistics | Industrial innovations
Our keynote speakers include:
- James Moore, Senior Business Advisor, Dentons LLP
- Dmitry Sazhin, Ministry of Economic Development of the Russian Federation
- Erin Chutter, Chair CERBA Vancouver Board of Directors
- Victor Boldakov - General Director, Timbermash Baikal (Russia)
- Christos Koulas - URTHECAST
- Prof. Yury Reutov - Center for Industrial Innovations KHMAO(Russia)
- Jim McMahon - KTC Panelboard
- Wayne Stevens - Maple Leaf Housing Center
- Darren Frew - BC Bioenergy Network
Who are invited: Forestry and wood industry professionals, interested in international trade, cooperation and implementation of Canadian products and expertise worldwide The Program of Event includes: presentations, interactive discussions, individual B2B meetings and networking.
WHEN: September 21st from 1.30PM to 6PM
WHERE: 250 Howe Street (20 floor, Dentons Canada LLP Conference Center)
Admission Fee: Member price - $20.- Regular Price - $30.- (incl. taxes)
Admission fee includes all conference materials, B2B meetings and Networking Reception.
For any related questions and to RSVP, please, contact: the Regional Director of the CERBA-Vancouver Chapter, Tatiana Domilovskaya at [email protected] or by 604 720 2905
List Of Delegates | Conference Agenda