Atyrau Hub announced "Energy Challenge" competition based on the accelerator principles to solve a number of current local problems in energy sphere.
Atyrau Energy Challenge is a marathon of programmers, developers, webmasters, stimulating the emergence and development of new ideas that contribute to the facilitation of operational processes in the oil and gas industry.
Participants are allowed to participate in the "Atyrau Energy Challenge" both personally and as a team.
The application deadline is till November 1, 2019. To learn more about the competition and accelerator program visit the official Marathon page >>
- Individual over 16 years of age
- Experience more than 6 months in the oil and gas industry
- Willingness to work in a team formed by the Organizer
- Team not more than 4 people
- Possible team roles: backend developer, frontend developer, fullstack developer, UI / UX designer, data analyst, product Manager, and business analyst
- Mandatory availability of competencies in backend-and frontend-development to create software product
- The team can be supplemented by the Organizer with the necessary competencies for request