The Organizing Committee of the Third International the Association of industrial parks is pleased to invite you to the Third International Forum «InvestRussia 2012: new opportunities»
The event will be held on the 19th-20th of April 2012 in President hotel, Moscow
In 2012, the Forum will be the first biggest business event to take place under the new political administration. Main topics addressed will include the creation of favorable conditions for foreign investment; international cooperation; Russia-EU relations, current issues with regard to investing in Russia, construction and development of industrial assets and development projects.
Sessions held within the framework of the 2012 forum will include those on:
- Russia's economy - the role of the foreign investor;
- Russia's current role on the global economic market - WTO and the EU;
- New economic partnership models (BRICS, EURASEC);
- The development and implementation of innovative technologies and know how in Russia;
- Energy efficiency in production;
- Financial instruments: the Do's and Don'ts of investing in Russia and the status quo on SMEs;
- Russia's transport and customs system: logistics, issues and current trends;
- The legal aspects of investing in Russia;
- Public Private Partnerships (PPPs)
- Master classes on Brownfield and Greenfield projects
- Industrial parks exhibition
The working languages of the meeting are Russian and English, translation will be provided.
Attendance Fees: 25 000 RUR (+18% VAT)
Please register for the event: www.investrussia-2012.com
Please indicate that you found out about the Forum from CERBA to get your 15% discount to attendance fee
Contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
+7 917 559 08 58
8 800 505 04 12 (For Russia)
ACCOMODATION AND VISA SUPPORT (Special prices till April 10)
Dear Participants of the Third International Investment Forum Association of Industrial Parks of Russia "InvestRussia 2012: New Opportunities"!
We express our sincere respect to you.
Please be informed that to book a hotel for accommodation in Moscow (not included in registration fee), receive visa support, order transportation and excursion services you will need to contact with our partner - Reisebuero WELT Company.
Reisebuero WELT offers to book all necessary tour services at special rates by one of following methods:
Electronic Booking Form - This is online booking form. Also you can find it in your Personal cabinet (access to it is provided after filling in registration form at Forum) in "Accommodation" section.
If you have any support questions please contact
+7 495 933-78-78, ext. 2012, email@example.com (Yana Kozhanova).
Welcome to Moscow!