Held over two days and seen as the primary event for the trade finance community, the conference will bring together the leading pioneers and practitioners of trade and export finance to discuss the opportunities, demands and complexities of financing essential trade that is crucial to the Russian and wider Eurasian economies.
Endorsed by the EBRD (European Bank for Reconstruction & Development), and with Exporta being the ICC Banking Commission's Official Media Partner of choice, the conference will bring together the leading pioneers and practitioners of trade and export finance to discuss the opportunities, demands and complexities of financing essential trade that is crucial to the region's prosperity.
Topics to be discussed:
- Corporate perspectives on the region's trading environment
- How are exporters financing deals and what do they require from their banks?
- The role of export finance and ECAs in driving trade
- Have realignments of global trade flows affected Russian trade?
- Qualifying currency options and the changing attitudes towards global settlements
- How collaborations are expanding Russia's project financing capacity
- Financing capital goods and trade services between Russia and MENA
- How are institutional partnerships facilitating trade throughout Eurasia?
- Analysing support mechanism for trade in the wider Eurasia region
- How to hold security over Russian assets in favour of multiple lenders
The event will be a key meeting point for influential decision makers from local and multi-national corporates, heads of domestic and international banking and financial institutions, regional and global ECAs and multilaterals, insurers, lawyers, consultants and all the principal actors in the world of trade finance. There will also be simultaneous English/Russian translation during the conference so delegates do not miss essential information regardless of their language preference.
CERBA members are offered a 15% discount to attend the event, using code: RUS7P
There will also be a special evening reception following the conference where all delegates can continue the day's discussions and engage in further dialogue in a more informal setting.